We strive to make Lynn Meadows Discovery Center a place for all ages to play and explore. Please contact us or call 228.897.6039 to inquire about specific needs.
- Our entire museum and outdoor areas are wheelchair accessible
- Our parking lot has designated handicap spaces and is also accessible to all types of transportation including buses, vans and cars.
- Elevator and ramp accessible to museum second floor.
- All bathrooms and water fountains are wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are always welcome
- A limited number of wheelchairs and children’s crutches are available upon request at admissions desk.
Sensory Accommodations – Children on the autism spectrum and their families can visit the museum during Sensory Friendly Days, the second Sunday of each month from 10am – 12pm. Upcoming dates include 1/14/18, 2/11/18, 3/11/18, 4/15/18 and 5/13/18. (Future dates tbd)