We strive to make Lynn Meadows Discovery Center a place for all ages to play and explore. Please contact us or call 228.897.6039 to inquire about specific needs.
- Our entire museum and outdoor areas are wheelchair accessible
- Our parking lot has designated handicap spaces and is also accessible to all types of transportation including buses, vans and cars.
- Elevator and ramp accessible to museum second floor.
- All bathrooms and water fountains are wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are always welcome
- A limited number of wheelchairs and children’s crutches are available upon request at admissions desk.
Sensory Sundays – Children on the autism spectrum and their families can visit the museum during Sensory Friendly Days, the second Sunday of each month from 10am – 12pm.
They will have the opportunity to have a fun, enjoyable and interactive learning experience in a comfortable and accepting environment! This exclusive event includes modifications of a less crowded environment and light and sound reduction.
Upcoming 2018 dates include:
Sundays (10am – 12pm) 1/14/18, 2/11/18, 3/11/18, 4/8/18, 5/13/18, 6/10/18, 7/8/18, 8/12/18, 9/9/18, 10/14/18, 11/11/18, 12/9/18
Admission is free thanks to Gulf Coast Community Foundation – Anthony Dartez Education Fund.